Monday, August 20, 2012

Today

Today
 
It's Monday again.  I had an appointment today that I rearranged to go do other things and now there are no other things to do.  Therefore my calendar is wide open until I start to make dinner....which I have yet to decide on.  No bother.  The freezer is packed, so if I can thaw it, we're golden.
 
I am thinking of accomplishing three things today.
 First is exercise.  Since I haven't been running I am feeling a little loose and flabby.  I have tried to run off and on and really don't get very far.  Last night I thought I would walk to the Y and do a couple rounds on an elliptical and then walk home.  Naturally this morning it is the last thing I want to do.  I just want to run and be done.  Which bring me to my second thing of the day.
 
Figure out which type of health administrator to go see about my ankle so I can run again.  After a month of therapy with the Chiro having massages, stretching, ultrasound, and some other electric stimulative therapy, I am no better off than I was when I started.
 
Do I go to my MD?  Or do I go to an Ortho?  I know you can't answer that for me so I will move along.
 
The third thing I want to do today is this:
 
 
This also happens to be my 'photo of the day'I didn't think it was possible, and I am wondering if it's wise, but I have been working on those barn pictures in little bits.  On one I had a copse of trees but they were off in perspective so I had to cover them up.  I want to get this done today since class is tomorrow and I need to show my finished work.  It's not like I will get my hands slapped if I don't get it done but, as a responsible adult, I know what I need to do and need to just do it.
 
SO....here's my plan.  I will paint today AFTER I have at least walked downtown and back.  And during said walk I shall try, once again, to run a little and also will mull over the doctor question.
 
I hope your Monday is a good one!  It's always nice if the week starts off on a good step.
~
T
 

No comments:

Post a Comment