Saturday, August 4, 2012

A rainy Saturday

I was just looking at my comments and followers.  Ha!  Funny in a way because it almost makes me more bothered that several people look at it instead of one or two.  While I love being with a few, many tend to make me crazy.

I missed yesterday's picture post, but I am getting in today's just under the wire.  Here it is....  Someplace I sat.

This is my desk chair.  Most days you will find me hanging out here off and on throughout the day.  I enjoy using my computer to look things up, keep in touch,find recipes, shop,  even play games.  (My new habit is Ma Jong) 

We just got back from a Rib Festival here in town.  We didn't stay too long because the weather is rotten and we are currently under a tornado warning.  And, yes, I am at my desk. 

I am not one to go running to the basement at the first warning.  Tornadoes and I have a small history.  I'll get off here in a minute, but right now the storm is just winding up.  Hey - I'm still connected, right?  Actually, I have to close up the garage and the pedestrian doors leading in/out of it.  It was so hot today that the garage became the boiler room of the Titanic.

Plus I need to go floss....ribs will do that to you. 

Hope you enjoyed my little post.  It's flighty - like me.  My choo is chugging around the bend lately so if I seem a little off, please be patient.  I'll get back to my version of normal soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yes your "choo" has been chugging a bit weirdly but that is the best you!!! Leave it alone and tilted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for seeing the best in me, Sheryl! Maybe this is the new normal.

      Delete