Thursday, August 9, 2012

Messy


Hello again!

  It's been a busy couple days for me.
Monday's duty was to go with my daughter see my mom in Michigan .  Mom has recently been moved to a nursing home.  She's got a few health issues but is still mobile; she is just a bit frail. And trust me - she is still quite vocal.  If some of the things she says weren't so funny I think we'd (my siblings and I) be depressed about her.  It's those remarks that are the barometer of her cognitive abilities.

Tuesday was the first of four Watercolor painting classes, followed by a long lunch which was followed by a long phone call.  It was a day for catching up with friends!

Yesterday was a celebration of my older sister's birthday.  We sure can have fun doing a whole lot of nothing.  And, in case you are wondering, the answer is, "Yes.  My sister's DO talk as much as I do."  I will leave you to your comments/thoughts about this fact (that you wish I could hear....or maybe not).

Today brings me back around to the Picture of the Day!!!

I love this and whine to myself when I am not on top of things enough to make this picture and verbal vomit happen.

Anyway, when I looked up today's word I didn't have to go far to capture the picture(s). The word is "messy".


I do realize that I should just refer to this area as "My Mess" instead of "My Desk".





Some of you aren't surprised by this and none of you should be. 



  I know (pretty much) where everything is in this space.  The rest of the house is tidy, which is kept as such for others.  However, this is my space.  It's where I hang out a whole lot and clearly 'let my hair down'. 

Above said mom would just be shaking her head and saying something about leading a horse to water.

Oh yeah - it's like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment