Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Outside



Okay!  I am off to a good start. I suppose having a prompt makes blogging easier.  It seems to be that way for me. 

The prompt for today's picture is "Outside".  I have many photos suitable for this  title.  I love to be outside, though I am a fair-weather outdoors woman.  

 I am not a fan of HOT.  There are several people like myself who would love to live in a climate that ranges around between 65* to 75* with that happy medium of 70* in the middle.  I haven't found that place yet.  If you do, will you let me know?  I want to get there before it gets too crowded.

Anyway, here's my version of Outside.



Nothing like a trail canopied in green to make you want to take a walk in the woods. 

My evil side just revealed itself in thinking that if it was cleared and filled with store fronts I'd be thinking that there's nothing like a smooth, clean sidewalk lined with stores to make you want to go shopping.

True to it's reputation, my evil side sometimes causes trouble!

Yup - you know what I mean.
Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice :) So you are just going to do your posts around the photo-a-day challenge for now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is where I am going to start. What goes from here, well, we will see. :)

      Delete