Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here we go.

Actually, you have nothing to do with it.  That title is for me because I often speak to all of my inner selfs and refer to the collective as "we".  So here we go.  I have no idea how this is going to pan out for you or for me.  I haven't ventured into the blog world in a while.  The last time I blogged I wrote one.  That's it.  Just one.

And perhaps this is something telling about me.  I am really good at not finishing what I have started.  I often begin a task or project with enthusiasm but more often than not it dies a slow death sitting on my workbench, or in my Documents file, or in a box that eventually ends up in a closet.  What do you suppose it means? 

Thought bubbles are popping up in mass quantities amongst people who know me as they read this.  It's all right.  I have heard it all before.  If I really cared then my lack of follow-through would cease to exist and you would be reading something else.

Does this mean I am unreliable?  Good question!  I think I am, but that is a whole 'nother post.  This post is about getting this blog off the ground and running.  I don't believe I will write something everyday - or at least not post it.  I have set that bar before and only had one post.  This time, I will put things up as thoughts and observations come to me.  HOpefully you can bear with me and we can have some fun on here. 

Oh!  I just did a  "Foster Brooks" in the keyboard world.  See that "hopefully" up there?  How the H and O are capitalized?  That, if read correctly, should sound like Foster doing his shtick.  Makes me laugh a little every time.

 And there you have it. I have been all over the board with this opener AND I have managed to be self-depreciating and self-amusing, thrown in with a little sarcasm, all in one blog post. This is a lot like me, by golly. Like I said... Yeah.  It's like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment