Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend

 
 
 
Weekend wrap up
 
 
It has been a beautiful weekend here in NW Ohio!  I love it when the air cools down but the sun stays warm.  It wreaks havoc on my sinuses but I love it anyway.
 
 
Today's photo-a-day is titled something I do every weekend.
 



This picture tells it all.  I usually run on Sunday mornings and then Jim and I head out to Delphos for breakfast at Baked to Perfection.  I love their blueberry pancakes!  I also like their homemade breads and pastries.  It is never an easy decision to make.  Thankfully I have never been disappointed.
 
 

 
 
I am going to wrap this up short (for a change).  It's another beautiful day and I need to go goof off a little before it comes to an end.
 
Have a great Sunday!
~
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment